Friday, March 1, 2013

Chicken Dinner Menu - Call Me PMc

 photo TheGroveaa_zps5b543378.jpg

Hi friends, I'm Paula, but my friends call me PMc. This is my sweet family. They keep me busy. They make me laugh. They drive me crazy at times! I share it all with you at Call Me PMc where I blog about easy to prepare recipes and menus for busy families, time management and exercise tips, with a little crafts and DIY projects. I would love for you to come visit.
I want to thank Danni at Silo Hill Farm for asking me to guest post today. 
I found Danni's blog last summer and loved it.
I'm constantly amazed at her creativity
and her humor!
A couple of weeks ago she introduced me to a fun 'Hey Girl' party.
In life or in cyberspace, I just can't let a fun party pass me by so I joined in the fun.
I have been obsessed with 'Hey Girl' ever since.


I like to put together menus for my readers. This is one of my favorite grilled chicken recipes and a 'go-to' dish when I can't think of anything else. Have you ever stood in your closet and thought, 'have nothing to wear'? I do that in my pantry 'I have nothing to make!' Having pre-planned menus helps me during those un-motivated, un-inspired times.

 photo e50a5b8f-2eec-457f-819a-462d7639a32e_zps5b350566.jpg

For more scrumptious recipes, fun projects, and exciting news, subscribe to Call Me PMc now.

5 comments:

  1. I love it when you post an awesome menu...especially when it includes drinks AND dessert! (I loved your "Hey Girl" too!) Thank you for this great guest post Paula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danni! And, thanks for allowing me to be on IC!

      Delete
  2. Mmmmm. Jalapeno and cheese grilled chicken...yes please. I also loved your hey girl...it does feel like that a bit, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yum - thats looks good!!! Especially the Margarita!!!! Thank you so much for being here at IC Paula, come back with more great menu plans, please !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, Wow, all 6 look awesome!!! The Jalapeno and Cheese Grilled Chicken is one I need to try soon, with a skinny margarita! Thanks so much for sharing at the Cafe! What a yummy, inspirational post!

    ReplyDelete